When it comes to improving leadership skills, the first thing you seek is a rack full of self-help professional books. These books are so much in demand that Amazon has an entire category for it. In this article at SAP’s the Tally, know about the books that will improve your leadership skills.
The most aspiring role is leadership. The authors wanted to know which leadership books are popular among the readers. So, they compiled a list from Amazon bestsellers and most-searched books in Google for the U.S. region. The following 11 out of the 25 books came up as the most popular as per Google Search volume:
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Rising Strong: How the Ability to Reset Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- The 48 Laws of Power
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age
The Most Popular
Find Your Why has come up as the most sought-after leadership book in the Midwestern, Western, and Southern regions. Blink has, however, earned the highest rank in the Northeast states. The Seven Habits comes third in the rank of popularity.
Irrespective of the ranks these books hold, the ultimate purpose of all is to provide better leadership guidance. They influence you to inculcate certain habits that overcome your weaknesses. You learn to focus on skills that improve your leadership skills and apply them in different aspects of your life.
To view the original article in full, visit the following link: https://thetally.calliduscloud.com/posts/most-popular-leadership-books/